Below is a list of blogs you should add to your RSS feed to enhance your working knowledge of how to effectively use social media beneath the corporate or organizational umbrella. These blogs are selected based on the following:
- How is the blog’s content relevant to the course.
- Does the blogger provide additional resources to its readers.
- Author personality and delivery.
- Blog design and layout — is it easy to read. Doesn’t need to be fancy, just easy to read without a lot of ads and pop-ups.
Suggested blogs the class should add to their respective RSS feed:
- Social Fresh
- Kim Garst – Boom Social
- Danny Brown ( An absolute favorite. One of the best social media minds in the industry ( next to Blanchard) he understands social media from a business perspective and from a customer -centric prospective. A great speaker and author )
- Heidi Cohen
- Olivier Blanchard – The Brandbuilder ( A favorite and must read)
- The Anti Social Media – By Jay Dolan ( Satire and Dry Humor – another one of my favorites.)
- Rachel Happe – The Community Roundtable
- Stop Think Social – Even though this is a services company, the blog they provide to the clients is very well written and informative.
- Social Business
- Jay Baer- Another great social media early adopter to read and embrace – Author, Speaker