Adventure 212 is looking for an Online Community Manager who is passionate about wellness and reaching out to the community. If you’re interested in managing communications, social media and marketing events, then continue reading to apply.
At Adventure 212, we are more than a fitness club. We have a bistro, spa, fitness center and a personal training studio.
We can help members achieve their fitness goals and challenge themselves with group exercise classes, individual personal training sessions, nutrition consultations, and much more to keep them on track.
Along with fitness, members may relax and rejuvenate with our onsite spa. We believe that mental wellness is just as important as physical wellness here at Adventure 212.
The bistro is a great option for those looking for healthy options. Breakfast and lunch is served at the bistro, and cooking classes are available for simplifying difficult recipes and learning new skills.
3217 John Joanis Drive, Stevens Point, WI 54482
- Full-time position
- Content creation with newsletters, articles and communication materials
- Manage incoming media requests
- Create strategic marketing plans for events at Adventure 212
- Update website and social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram
- Weekly meetings for updates and marketing plans with promotion team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Promotion/Wellness, Marketing, or related field(s)
- Communication skills
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel)
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Competency in grammar, language and writing
- Ability to work in a team and lead meetings
Email resume, cover letter and two letters of reference to Bridget Hesselberg at email@example.com