Social Media Internship
5Gbenefits is one of, if not the fastest growing health insurance and benefits agencies in the state. We coordinate every aspect of your benefits including the health insurance, work comp, voluntary benefits, benefit administration, open enrollment, 401k plans, payroll & taxes, and wellness & safety programs.
We’ve compiled a management team of top business professionals in the state to form a total source solution for corporate benefits. Companies can choose to just do their group health, work comp, etc with 5Gbenefits or maximize their savings/coordination by combining all areas of benefits.
5Gbenefits, LLC has grown to having office locations in Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Appleton, Green Bay, and Sheboygan that we own/operate ourselves.
5Gbenefits, LLC also owns other divisions including our innovative 5Gclinics, 5Genrollers, and 5Gadvisors. All of which are geared towards allowing companies with under 500 employees the ability to coordinate their employee benefits in a way to compete with the huge companies.
5GBenefits is seeking a Social Media Marketing Intern. We want to partner with a local student to help them grow their skills as well as create a brand for us.
* Work with video content producers to develop and market new segment ideas. This includes creating material on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
*Monitor 5gbenefit’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
* Create a prize giveaway campaign
* Provide daily email updates covering new tools, services, marketing strategies that are relevant to our business.
* Present findings to the group on weekly basis
* Other job-related duties or projects as assigned.
JOB QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
* Working knowledge of Photoshop is a plus.
* Must be avid user of social media and understand how each platform functions.
* Must possess solid creative writing skills.
* Strong attention to detail is required.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to balance, multi-task and prioritize requests and still meet deadlines.
* Must be able to maintain a positive disposition in a fast-paced environment and during demanding times.
* Must be able and willing to take initiative and to problem solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibilities of this position.
* Must be currently enrolled in a college or university.
* No previous work experience required.
* Applicants must have a valid driver’s license
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org